Monday, December 27, 2010

In the beginning...


Since meeting my husband Sam in 2003, I have caught a serious case of travel bug fever. We both have. In fact, since the birth of our daughter in June of 2007, she too has the bug (she must have been born with it). Olivia has been to 8 countries and even more trips to Canada/USA since her birth in June 2007. Can you believe her tiny baby passport photo picture is still accepted! Here is a list where we have taken our littlest travelbug:

Vancouver, British Columbia - Fall 2007
The Myan Riviera - Mexico - Winter 2008
Myrtle Beach, USA - Spring 2008
New York City, USA - Fall 2008
Panama City/Bocas Del Toro - Panama - Winter 2009
Paris, France - Summer 2009
Jersey, United Kingdom - Summer 2009
New York City, USA - Fall 2009
Negril, Jamaica - Winter 2010
Varadero, Cuba - Winter 2010
New York City, USA - Fall 2010

I will often reference back to these travels, as I have not yet blogged about them, but since we are off on a NEW adventure in a few days, I wanted to start writing! We are taking our 1st cruise ever with Olivia (Sam nor I have ever cruised before either), departing Thursday December 30th, 2010 for 7 nights in the Eastern Caribbean! 3 sleeps!!

I will mention that Sam and I also travel often on our own while leaving Olivia with grandparents and relatives over the years (which she adores). If the list above included ALL of my travels since 2007, it would also have:

New York City, USA - Spring, 2008
Las Vegas, USA- Fall, 2008
Antigua - Spring, 2009
Kenya/Maasai Mara, Africa - Fall, 2009
Los Angeles, USA - Fall 2010
Las Vegas, USA - Fall, 2010

Yup, we definitely have some sort of travel bug! That's 17 trips in 3.5 years! I can't wait to share some of my travel tricks when it comes to traveling with children, and report about all the fun adventures we will have as a family! Thanks for taking the time to read all about the 3 travelbugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment