Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Slight panic...

Okay, so I just attempted to check us in online, and all I have is the confirmation email saying I should have received another email with the tickets a while ago - AHHHHH!!! Okay, okay, stay calm Lisa. I sent the travel agent an email saying, call me ASAP! I'm sure all will be okay, but I'm so glad I'm checking! Flights to Orlando are easy enough to come by, but 24 hours before take off? That dang boat is NOT going to wait for us! OH the joys of travel, you learn new things every time!

While I stay by the phone awaiting the call, I will keep on packing! If we have to drive there today - WE WILL!! LOL. How many hours is a drive to Orlando anyways? 20? We've got time (I seriously hope I'm kidding). Keep you posted on the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment